Saturday, March 23, 2013

On Holiday!!! And I Forget to Change the White Balance...

The conference ended on Friday, and early Saturday morning co-worker Rachel and I met our friend Katie (also featured in New Mexico last spring) for a week of road-tripping across the South Island.  It seemed like it would be a pain, and unnecessarily expensive, to take a rental car across to the South Island via ferry when we could just pick one up there.  So that's what we did.  Rode the ferry as normal people, avoided the car crunch, and picked up on rental on the other side.

From the ferry's top deck, headed out from Wellington.




I had to tinker too much with these photos: I accidentally had the white balance on the camera wrong and the color was all wacky.  They're still kind of cray-cray, but I've mostly accepted it.

We're approaching the South Island!



No comments: