Thursday, December 17, 2009

Picturesque, but Uneven

It is finally starting to feel like winter here in Philthydelphia, though somewhat sporadically. The leaves have finally turned completely brown and dull-looking, but there has been no appreciable amount of snow. I'm not in Canada anymore. Clearly.


















These are from mid-November: part of the walking-portion of my daily commute.


















Center City sidewalks. (picturesque, but uneven)






































































3 comments:

Ynn said...

That lack of snow could change this weekend.There's supposed to be a big snowstorm headed your way-hope it misses us. I need to get a tree and SHOP!!!!

DPLK said...

Lots of gingko leaves in Philly, it looks like by the ground....

Mary Ann said...

From what I hear, I'm afraid those sidewalks are covered with snow by now!