Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween

I had two Halloween parties to attend this year (more than usual) and for once, I was ready.  This is the best, most epic, Halloween costume that I will ever have.

Princess Beatrice, at the Royal Wedding.



I made the legendary hat myself, and yes, it attached to the front of my head and stuck right up into the air.  Excesses of black eyeliner, everything beige, and nude nylons (the Royal Ladies always have nylons on - always).

Here's my one picture.  Marion took a full-costume photo for me, but since the wall behind me is beige too, it's like I'm wearing camouflage.  But trust me, the hat was epic.



4 comments:

Lea said...

Nice. You and Colin need to do a costume parade together.

Mary Ann said...

Very clever! I'm sure you raised a few eyebrows!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this! Great idea! If you wanna read about weird trends or fashion in general please check out the blog I've just started :)
agendartdetoffevoltige.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Really unique halloween. I like the royal one. tag heuer formula replica